Our BAFTA Award winning Formula One studio in Birmingham City Centre is looking for a Programmer to join their incredibly talented team.
General Overview of the position:
Design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by line manager.
- Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, in conjunction with Line Manager, for Implementation and Testing.
- Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work, that will aid the projects schedule and/ or quality.
.Implementation and Testing of Code
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project
- Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.
- Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
- Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file
- Major high level language, C++
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Any relevant from specialisations