We are looking for a “Video Games QA Trainer & Mentor” for the Codemasters QA Studio based in Pune, India.
Working alongside the Codemasters QA UK Studio, you will be required to take receipt, fully understand and clearly disseminate all appropriate QA Testing practices, processes, approaches and techniques in order to ensure that all workload that is executed from within the Pune QA Studio by its Video Game Test Engineers is consistent and continually reaches the Codemasters expected level of acceptance for product quality.
You will also be required to continually mentor, tutor and develop the Video Game Test Engineers based within the Pune QA Studio to ensure standards are maintained.
You will be fully conversant in all aspects of Video Games Testing and be a well established, Video Games Industry QA professional who has held a significantly senior QA position preferably within a prestigious Video Games related organisation for some considerable period of time.
Applications are invited immediately.
Covering Letters are required and must detail why and how you fulfil the criteria defined in the “Must Have” skills, characteristics and attributes section:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the UK QA Team to gain an understanding of the skills, goals, methodologies and processes required to become world leading QA testers.
- To pro-actively work with the UK QA Team to clearly disseminate all appropriate QA Testing practices, processes, approaches and techniques.
- To adapt, deliver and/or create appropriate training material, coursework, lessons, lectures/presentations, assessments, competency records and skills matrixes for all levels of QA staff within the Pune QA Studio.
- Ensure that all training material is continually reviewed and updated to ensure that it remains current and applicable.
“Must Have” skills, characteristics and attributes:
- A senior, highly experienced and long standing QA Video Games professional.
- Complete understanding of existing Video Games Testing approaches, techniques, processes and practices within a Publisher environment.
- Full understanding of the SDLC.
- Comfortable delivering content, presentations and training material to large numbers of people.
- Experience in mentoring, training and tutoring.
- Faultless levels of written and verbal communication in English.
- Exemplary levels of English comprehension.
- Superb levels of focus and attention to detail.
- Excessively tenacious, observant and organised.
- Exceptionally rigorous and methodical.
- Extraordinarily curious, patient and enthusiastic.
- Be an incredibly passionate video games player and be knowledgeable about games and gaming [offline and online] – from both current and recent generations of home console hardware releases (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U).
- A team player but also has the ability to work alone.
- Familiar & comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Degree level education or equivalent – as a minimum.
Email your application to: