We are looking for Video Game Test Engineers that ensure that they maintain Codemasters’ product quality to the highest possible level based in our offices in Pune, India
Applications are invited immediately and will be continually accepted.
Covering Letters are required and they must detail why and how you fulfil the criteria defined in the “Must Have” skills, characteristics and attributes:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Testing features, systems, feature sets, test cases and assets on assigned projects.
- Identifying, isolating and reproducing issues from the Testing – following the company’s processes & procedures.
- Reporting identified issues in a database concisely and accurately.
- Validating addressed issues to determine their status.
“Must Have” skills, characteristics and attributes:
- Faultless levels of written communication in English.
- Impeccable levels of verbal communication in English.
- Exemplary levels of English comprehension.
- Superb levels of focus and attention to detail.
- Excessively tenacious, observant and organised.
- Exceptionally rigorous and methodical.
- Extraordinarily curious, patient and enthusiastic.
- Be an incredibly passionate video games player and be knowledgeable about games and gaming [offline and online] – from both current and recent generations of home console hardware releases (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U).
- A team player but also has the ability to work alone.
- Familiar & comfortable with Microsoft Office.
Education degree level education or equivalent.
Email your applications to: