Codemasters Pune is expanding its Quality Assurance department and is looking to recruit highly talented and incredibly enthusiastic individuals as Test Engineers to work on our prestigious titles across current generation gaming consoles, PC as well as mobile devices
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Testing features, systems, feature sets, test cases and assets on assigned projects.
- Identifying, isolating and reproducing issues from the Testing – following the company’s processes & procedures.
- Reporting identified issues in a database concisely and accurately.
- Validating addressed issues to determine their status.
“Must Have” skills, characteristics and attributes:
- Faultless levels of written communication in English.
- Impeccable levels of verbal communication in English.
- Exemplary levels of English comprehension.
- Superb levels of focus and attention to detail.
- Excessively tenacious, observant and organised.
- Exceptionally rigorous and methodical.
- Extraordinarily curious, patient and enthusiastic.
- Be an incredibly passionate video games player and be knowledgeable about games and gaming – from both current and recent generations of home console hardware releases.
- A team player but also has the ability to work alone.
- Familiar & comfortable with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel).
- Education degree level education or equivalent.