Competition | Win 1 of 3 Royal Mail Video Game Collection Presentation Packs
We’re giving our social media followers a chance to win a set of Royal Mail Video Game Collection stamps, released on the 21st of January.
The UK has been at the forefront of the video games industry for decades and Codemasters has been a huge part of that movement. Of those featured on the stamps, three of the 12 depict Codemasters’ games: Dizzy (from 1987), Micro Machines (from 1991), and Sensible Soccer (from 1992).
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is head to the official Codemasters Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram pages and follow the instructions on each competition post. The links for these posts can be found below:
We’re giving away three of @RoyalMailStamps‘ Video Game Collection Presentation Packs across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ⚽🚗🥚
To be in with a chance to win, just RT and tag the friend that you would send a specially stamped letter to 📨
— Codemasters (@Codemasters) January 21, 2020
View this post on Instagram
We’re giving away three of Royal Mail Stamps & Collectibles’ Video Game Collection Presentation Packs across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ⚽🚗🥚 To be in with a chance to win, just ‘Like’ this post and tag the friend that you would send a specially stamped letter to 📨 Ts and Cs over on Codies Blog.
The competition to win these special stamps ends on the 25th of January at 5PM GMT. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the European Union, except employees of Codemasters Software Company Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the official verified Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
6. Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT on Friday, 25th January 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
On Twitter, entrants will need to tag another Twitter user and re-tweet the official competition post. On Facebook, entrants will need to tag another Facebook user and share the official competition post. On Instagram, entrants will need to tag another Instagram user and like the official competition post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
– One winner from each platform will receive: a Royal Mail Video Game Presentation Pack.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other Social Network.