I’m back, and I’m here to talk about Tombstones!
Tombstones are something you or an opponent drops whenever you wreck.
But don’t worry, it’s not just a way to mock your inevitable destruction, you can use them to your advantage and smash through them to gain boost!
‘That’s great, Aaron, but why are you telling me this?’ Well, I want to talk about my favourite thing about Tombstones – the awesome, unique designs that will help you stand out from the crowd!
Everyone in the studio has been busy creating their own weird and wonderful tombstone designs.
But we want MORE designs; and this is where you lovely lot come in!
We want YOU to send in your unique tombstone designs for the chance to be featured IN GAME!
Using the grid template below, we want you to create some pixel art perfection.
The lucky winner will not only be immersed in ONRUSH, but will also receive a goody bag full of ONRUSH merchandise, including a copy of the game!
To enter, simply send in your entries to email@example.com or you can send them to us via Twitter and Facebook.
The competition closes on the 2nd of April – so you have four weeks to get your creative juices flowing!
The winner will be revealed via a blog post in April.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Codemasters Software Company Limited whose registered office is at Codemasters Campus, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL (the “Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. In entering the competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter and the official Codemasters website and forum. Entries can be sent to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or ONRUSH’s official social media channels:
Or sent to our postal address, as per item 9.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be [2nd of April 2018] . After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Download the Tombstone template here. Create your own Tombstone design and send it back to us, either via our email address, social media channels (as above), email@example.com or send it to us via our postal address:
ONRUSH Tombstone competition,
Codemasters Southam Studio Lower Farm,
10. Entries must:
(a) Be created using fictional designs, and not use or be based on any existing real world or licensed designs, brands or any third party intellectual property.
(b) Not include any recognised logos, characters (real or fictional) or brand wording.
(c) Not feature anything which is racist, sexist, inflammatory, obscene, discriminatory, or offensive .
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control or where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: the winners’ design will feature as a Tombstone in ONRUSH. Winners will also receive a copy of ONRUSH and game merchandise – a t-shirt, notebook and pen.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
15. Winners will be notified by a social media DM and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
19. You warrant and undertake that the competition entry you have submitted is original to you and does not infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of any third party.
20. By submitting your competition entry, you thereby: (a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights (including any copyright) with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world;.
21. You acknowledge and accept that assignment of the competition entry to Promoter will give Promoter complete discretion to use, modify or deal with the competition entry in any way.
22. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant Promoter the
right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. You agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of you by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use and exploit your entry for the permitted purposes and/or to give full effect to the above assignment of intellectual property rights in your entry.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current applicable data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. All winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition.