How to watch the World RX Esports Invitational on April 19
It’s time to send it as drivers, players and special guests take on the World RX Esports Invitational on April 19.
Where to Watch
The World RX Esports Invitational (Catalunya Edition) is hosted by our friends at Motorsport Network in collaboration with IMG, the official promoter of the FIA World Rallycross Championship.
On Sunday at 13.00 UTC you’ll be able to watch the action through the links below:
- YouTube – FIA World Rallycross Championship
- Facebook – FIA World Rallycross Championship
- Facebook – Codemasters
- Facebook – DiRT
Many of the drivers will be streaming their view of the action as well, so keep an eye out for each on their personal social channels and tune in.
Your Commentary Crew
It’s going to be a “MEGA” weekend as the World RX Esports invitational brings together the dream team for commentary.
Andrew Coley is the lead commentator on the real-world FIA World Rallycross Championship races and also narrates various segments of DiRT Rally 2.0, like the Colin McRae Scenario introduction videos.
Alongside him is Neil Cole, who you’ll find wandering the paddock on World RX weekends talking to drivers. He also appears in DiRT Rally 2.0, as your spotter in rallycross events. If you’ve ever been reminded to take your Joker Lap, he’s the one telling you to do so.
Who is Driving?
The grid for the World RX Esports Invitational is quite simply… STACKED.
20 competitors will line up across 4 grids in the Qualifying Heats, including World RX champions, a Le Mans winner, rally drivers and a well-known “punterino merchant”.
- World RX Driver – Timmy Hansen (2019 World RX Champion)
- World RX Driver – Johan Kristoffersson (2017, 2018 World RX Champion)
- World RX Driver – Kevin Hansen
- World RX Driver – Andreas Bakkerud
- World RX Driver – Oli Bennett
- World RX Driver – Timo Scheider (2008, 2009 DTM Champion)
- RX Driver – Marius Bermingrud
- RX Driver – Oliver Eriksson
- RX Driver – Henrik Krogstad
- RX Driver – Cabot Bigham
- RX Driver – Kevin Abbring
- GT Driver – Nicki Thiim (2014 Le Mans Winner, 2016 WEC Champion)
- Rally Driver – Jon Armstrong (DiRT Rally 2.0 Rally Consultant)
- Rally Driver – Mattias Adielsson
- Rally Driver – Cohete Suarez
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Steam Qualifier – Killian Dall’olmo (World Series Rallycross Champion)
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Steam Qualifier – Quentin Dall’olmo
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Steam Qualifier – Lukáš Matěja
- YouTube Content Creator – Jimmy Broadbent
- YouTube Content Creator – Alex Day (Failrace)
Get the thoughts of various competitors here:
- World RX – Kristoffersson Relishing Esports Debut
- World RX – Bennett Eager for Esports Challenge
- World RX – Young Guns Train Sights on World RX and Esports Stars
- World RX – Mateja Aiming to Make his Mark
- World RX – DiRT Champ Dall’olmo qualifies for World RX Esports Series
- World RX – Abbring Hoping Sim Practice Pays Off
- World RX – Spain’s Suarez makes the Switch for Home Invitational