A patch which fixes a number of issues for F1 2013 will be going live on PlayStation 3 (EU) later today. Fixes include those found in the previous Xbox 360 patch, plus a PS3 specific fix that improves the online matchmaking system.
- Rebalanced the audio mix to make the players engine louder and other cars quieter when racing in a bunch.
- Corrected the material for the grass on New Delhi.
- Fixed the equal performance handling files for specific cars on three tracks.
- Fixed an issue with the AI having the incorrect amount of fuel after changing from one shot qualifying to short or full qualifying.
- The pit lane camera option will now save correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from finding online sessions.