In-game Customisation Items & Competition Points
- One New Balance F1 Esports branded T-Shirt
- One pair of New Balance F1 Esports branded Shorts
- One pair of New Balance F1 Esports branded Tracksuit Bottoms
- One pair of New Balance 997H Shoes
Just register at https://f1esports.com/, and link either your Xbox Live, PlayStation or Steam gaming account. If you’re already registered, then you don’t need to worry about this one! Officially enter the 2020 F1 Esports Series and opt into the prize draw by selecting the check box on your driver profile page.
- Qualification Event 1 has now ended. The scenario saw you racing as Romain Grosjean in seventh position, and all you needed to do was get past Sergio Perez in sixth. Wherever you place on the leaderboard you got rewarded with Competition Points (CP), a customisation item and a swanky trophy.
- Qualification Event 2 is now open, and is a challenge around the Hungaroring. You’ve got until Sunday 18th August at 23.59.59 (BST) to set your score.
- F1 Esports Online Challenger Series Championship; The 6 online races will take place from late August to November 2019
- Qualification Event 3 will take place from 27 August – 9 September around Monza
- Qualification Event 4 will take place from 30 September – 13 October around Suzuka
- Qualification Event 5 will take place from 4– 17 November around Autódromo José Carlos Pace in Interlagos
- Upon trying to login to F1Esports.com I receive a “500 Internal Server Error”
- My Email / Gaming Account is linked to another profile (or old profile) and not to the new email address I’m using. How can I change this?
Please could you visit F1Esports.com and login.
-Once you have logged in, please attempt to link your account.
-Upon doing that, you should be logged into your old account.
-Now head to accounts.codemasters.com and you’ll be logged into your old account, unlink your Gamer account by clicking the icon.
-Head back over to F1Esports.com
-Upon logging into your new email address, please attempt to link your profile and this should resolve the issue for you.
- Can I enter on all 3 platforms for the Challenger Series or Playoff series?
- Do I have to register?
- I’m slow – is it worth it?
- Can I enter the events if I’m under 16 at the moment, but 16 before the Pro Draft?
- Where are the leaderboards for each event?
- I want to change my email address, how do I do it?
- Can I use a pad?