Want to join us for the first F1 New Balance Pro Series Event on the 11th September at the Gfinity Arena? Of course you do!
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to come and see the first Pro Series event live at the Gfinity Arena. Want to be in with a chance to win them? All you need to do is retweet the competition tweet on our Verified Twitter account on @Formulagame. You’ve got until 10am BST, Monday 9th September 2019. Good luck!
🚨 COMPETITION 🚨
RT TO WIN!
Ends: 10am BST, Monday 9th Sept.
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) September 5, 2019
Just a couple of points to add – you’ll need to be over 18, living in the United Kingdom, and be able to travel to the Gfinity Arena for 10am, Wednesday 11th September. The full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Codemasters Software Company Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the official Verified Twitter account.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 10am BST on Monday 9th September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
On Twitter, entrants will need to Follow the official @Formula1game account and Retweet the given competition tweet.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
2x to first F1 Esports Pro Series event in the Gfinity Arena. This event is from 6 – 9pm on Wednesday 11th September. There are 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Please note that the Prize does not include any product, personal spending money and other incidental costs.
17. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they can travel to the Gfinity Arena in London. The Promoter is not responsible for any travel expenses.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.