We’re giving you the opportunity to attend the third F1® Esports Pro Series show on November 6th at the Gfinity Arena in Fulham, London!
There are only 12 points separating the top two drivers, so the championship is wide open coming into rounds seven, eight, and nine. This is your chance to see the action continue with the most talented F1® Esports drivers battling head-to-head at a stunning venue.
To enter, all you need to do is follow the instructions on the Gleam competition widget below. (If the widget below is not displaying correctly, please click here: https://gleam.io/l587Y/win-tickets-to-the-f1-esports-pro-series-at-the-gfinity-arena)
Win Tickets to the F1 Esports Pro Series at the Gfinity Arena!
Entrants must be 18+, a resident of the UK, and able to travel to London on Wednesday, 6th of November. The closing date is Sunday, November 3rd at 10pm GMT – after the US Grand Prix at COTA. Full terms and conditions are below. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Codemasters Software Company Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the official Verified Twitter and Facebook account.
6. Closing date for entry will be 10pm BST on Sunday 3rd November 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Follow the instruction on the Gleam competition widget to enter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
– A pair of tickets to the F1® Esports Pro Series event in the Gfinity Arena. This event is from 6-9pm on Wednesday 6th November, 2019. There is an undisclosed number of tickets up for grabs.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. Please note that the Prize does not include any product, personal spending money and other incidental costs.
17. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they can travel to the Gfinity Arena in London. The Promoter is not responsible for any travel expenses.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.