A patch which fixes a number of issues for F1 2013 will be going live on Xbox 360 today. We’re expecting the patch to already be rolling out across Xbox Live but please be patient as there may be a slight delay as it propagates across the entire network.
- Rebalanced the audio mix to make the players engine louder and other cars quieter when racing in a bunch
- Corrected the material for the grass on New Delhi
- Fixed the equal performance handling files for specific cars on three tracks
- Fixed an issue with the AI having the incorrect amount of fuel after changing from one shot qualifying to short or full qualifying
- The pit lane camera option will now save correctly