It’s nearly time to say goodbye to 2018, and it’s been an absolutely fantastic year, from the first time we introduced you to F1® 2018 with Charles Leclerc checking out Monaco, making headlines at E3, livestreaming with Game Director Lee Mather and Senior Handling Designer David Greco. Not to mention that we loved seeing your reaction to our announcement that we were including the 2009 Brawn BGP-001 in F1® 2018. We couldn’t wait to tell you more!
We showed you the Circuit Paul Ricard in F1® 2018 with Romain Grosjean, Pierre Gasly, Esteban Ocon and Carlos Sainz, and brought a Force India F1® car to the centre of London for our UK press event – you can see some of the photos below!
That’s not the only thing we’ve been up to this year– way back in April we announced the second F1® Esports series, and what a series we’ve been treated to. You can catch up on everything at f1esports.com, and watch everything from the qualifiers to the final in our YouTube playlist below:
We are all very proud of what we achieved with F1® 2018, and we loved reading the reviews as they came in (which you can check out too right here), so much so we put them in our Accolades trailer!
And that’s without mentioning our brand new free-to-play F1® mobile game – F1® Mobile Racing – which launched in October of this year! If you haven’t checked it out yet, go and download it here. Oh, and you can check out the latest trailer right here:
What a year we’ve had, thank you to all of you for being right there on track with us. We’ve loved hearing your experiences playing all of our F1® games over the past year! We’re excited for what’s to come in the New Year, and we can’t wait to share it all with you. We’ll leave you with a chance to win a Fanatec CSL Elite F1® Set!
Win a Fanatec CSL Elite F1® Set
We’re sending 2018 off in style! We’ve got a Fanatec CSL Elite F1® Set and F1® 2018 game merchandise to give away to a lucky winner, as well as 3 sets of F1® 2018 game merchandise for runners up.
“How do you enter this competition?” We hear you ask! The rules are simple: we want your best pictures using F1® 2018’s Photo Mode with a Fanatec on-track banner in your shot. That’s it. Once you’ve taken your picture, email it to us at email@example.com. You’ve got until 12pm GMT on the 2nd January 2019 – so there’s plenty of time to if Santa has delivered F1® 2018 for you under your tree!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12 noon GMT 3rd January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: play F1® 2018, and take a screenshot using Photo Mode. Entries must contain an on-track Fanatec banner to be eligible for entry. Send it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: the winner will receive a Fanatec CSL Elite F1® Set, a F1® 2018 game t-shirt in a size of their choice, a F1® 2018 lanyard, Steelbook, notebook and pen. Three runners up will receive a F1® 2018 game t-shirt in a size of their choice, F1® 2018 lanyard, Steelbook, notebook and pen.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner and runners-up will be chosen by Codemasters and Fanatec. The decision is final.
15. The winners will be notified by Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.