What a year we’ve had! From dropping the news that F1® 2019 was coming earlier than ever back in March, with this epic trailer:
To announcing the Legends Edition, previewing the game in Hamburg in May, announcing a brand new F1® Esports Series, with all 10 of the official F1® teams taking part, and seeing brand new F1 Esports champions emerge, it’s been a very busy year!
To celebrate, we’re giving away a Pierre Gasly signed copy of F1® 2019 for PS4, as well as money-can’t-buy F1® 2019 game merch – and you can enter on Twitter! Two runners-up will also receive F1® 2019 game merch.
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is to retweet the tweet below before the closing date of 12 noon GMT on Thursday 2nd January 2020. Terms and conditions apply, and you can find them just below.
🚨 RT TO WIN 🚨
Want to win a @PierreGASLY signed copy of F1 2019 for PS4? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!
RETWEET THIS TWEET TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN!
Ends 2nd January 2020.
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) December 30, 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the European Union, except employees of Codemasters Software Company Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the official Verified Twitter and Facebook account.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12noon on Thursday 2nd January 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
On Twitter, entrants will need to Follow the official @Formula1game account and Retweet the given competition tweet.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
– The winner will receive: a copy of F1 2019 for PlayStation 4, signed by Pierre Gasly. F1 2019 game merchandise, including a tshirt in a size of the winner’s choice.
– Two runners up will also receive F1 2019 game merchandise, including a tshirt in a size of the winner’s choice.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.