Having received a great deal of interest from the community about how the controls will work in GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch, we can now confirm that the game will feature a wide range of control options to let you perform at your best:
• Classic Buttons — Steer, accelerate and brake with buttons.
• Classic Combo — Steer with an analogue stick. Accelerate and brake with buttons.
• Classic Analogue — Steer, accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
• Tilt Steer — Tilt your console to steer. Accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
• Mirrored Mode — Left-handed players can flip the default controls.
• Custom — Map any control to any button, analogue stick or gyroscopic motion control.
Watch the new Freedom Of Control trailer to see your options in action:
GRID Autosport will be available from the Nintendo eShop this summer! To keep up with news on the upcoming launch, follow @FeralGames on Twitter.