Introducing the Super Modified Pack which includes four rare editions of cars available for use in GRID 2’s single player, split-screen and multiplayer modes. Each new vehicle has been modified to squeeze every last ounce of performance out of the car by some of the world’s leading tuning specialists to deliver a unique racing experience.
Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Develops 890hp @ 8100RPM; 641lb-ft @ 6800RPM from a 2.8 litre turbo charged engine
- 12th fastest in the annual RevSpeed Super Battle at Tsukuba Circuit (58.081 sec in 2007)
- AG-Y custom front under tray, canards and SARD type C rear wing help to produce aerodynamic down-force to traction at high speed
Tomei Cusco Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- Tomei Powered 2.5 litre producing over 500BHP at the wheels. Engine is positioned deep inside the engine bay, resulting in a low centre of mass and perfect weight distribution
- Stripped out to weight just 1060KG’s, resulting in over 230BHP per ton
- Aerodynamics kit created by Voltex, these are the most sought after in the industry, and are tested to provide maximum performance in the wind tunnel, this combined with the 4WD system provides a car with increased amounts of grip and precision
Mazda RX-7 Panspeed
- Designed as a SuperGT car for the streets, Pan Speed’s FD3s is breaking records around the globe.
- The wide wheel arches have allowed the 18×10.5-inch Volk Racing CE28N +18 offset wheels and 265/40R18 Dunlop 03G rubber to sit as wide as possible, giving the car a broad footprint on the track and providing plenty of grip
- The new engine is a side-ported 13B that has been set back as far as possible in the engine bay. With the motor back behind the strut towers, there was plenty of room to mount the GCG T04Z turbo (Rotary powered)
- With so much weight taken out of the car, it tips the scales at just 1089kg; and with around 550hp and enough torque to pull a truck
5Zigen Honda Civic
- The fastest front-engine front-wheel-drive (FF) car to ever lap Tsukuba Circuit (58.222 sec)
- Turbo-charged to produce 515.7hp @ 7,630RPM; 364lb/ft @ 6,050RPM
- Custom wired Motec ECU provides engine management and support for nitro oxide
The Super Modified Pack will be available starting tomorrow for Xbox 360 for 480 Microsoft Points and PC for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99 via Steam. The pack will be available on PlayStation 3 the next time the store updates (Tues 25th NA, Weds 26th EU) for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99.