To celebrate the launch of GRID, we’re giving away a copy of GRID: Ultimate Edition on PlayStation 4, signed by GRID’s Race Consultant, Fernando Alonso!
Mike Moreton, Senior Economy Designer for GRID, presented Fernando with the game in Madrid, Spain, where he hand-signed it specifically for this giveaway. Check out the video below of Alonso signing this unique copy.
The competition is open worldwide and the winner will be randomly picked at 5pm (BST) on Thursday, 24th of October. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Win a copy of GRID signed by Fernando Alonso!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. Closing date for entry will be 5pm BST Thursday, 25th October 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: follow the instructions on the Gleam.io compeition widget. Multiple actions will gain multiple entires.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: the winner will receive a GRID: Ultimate Edition PlayStation 4 (Region 2), signed by Fernando Alonso.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen by Codemasters. The decision is final.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook and/or Twitter and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.