PC Patch // GRID Autosport
We’re busy putting the final touches together for the latest GRID Autosport patch for PC, which we’re expecting to go live later this week. Changes include support for the upcoming Drag Racing DLC pack, along with fixes around vehicle upgrades and improvements made to the official playlists.
Alongside this we’re pleased to announce that we are adding Oculus Rift support to GRID Autosport.
- Oculus Rift – Added code support to enable Oculus Rift compatibility, coupled with minor optimisations for the virtual reality experience.
- Drag mode addition – Additional code for the new “Drag” race mode.
- Community Requested Fix – Repair costs of high mileage vehicles get progressively too high, this has been resolved.
- Online Fix – To improve the online experience, player impact ratings are now enabled by default.
- Community Requested Fix – Vehicle upgrades were fully functional even when vehicle tuning is disabled, this has been resolved.
- DLC Support – Various fixes to ensure full compatibility of the Drag DLC, which contain new tracks, cars and game modes.
- Online Fix – Resolved sporadic instances of network games loading into the race with just your team mate, despite having more players in the lobby.
- Stability Improvement – Improved stability of the game under certain strained scenarios within the track select screen.
- Stability Improvement – Improved stability for multi event sessions when using the checkpoint game mode.
- Community Gift – We will be rewarding all players with 500,000 in-game cash when the patch is applied. This is a small thank you to all who have supported the GRID series and the active community who have given us their constructive feedback.
Information on the next patch for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will follow shortly.