Programmer – AR9408
Our BAFTA Award winning Formula One studio in Birmingham City Centre is looking for a Programmer to join their incredibly talented team.
General Overview of the position:
Design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by line manager.
- Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, in conjunction with Line Manager, for Implementation and Testing.
- Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work, that will aid the projects schedule and/ or quality.
.Implementation and Testing of Code
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project
- Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.
- Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
- Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file
- Major high level language, C++
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Any relevant from specialisations
You might also like
National Careers Week – Tips and Insight for Young Professionals from Games Industry Pros
GintoGaming comes to Codemasters
Brain’s Eden Game Jam 2018
Codemasters visits Staffs Uni for GradEX 2018
Codemasters guest lecture at Huddersfield Uni