A Class Act
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. (Vehicle) CLASS is in session.
Say hello to the eight vehicle classes in ONRUSH!
To help prepare you all for The Stampede, which will smash into your homes on the 5th of June, we thought we’d put a little vehicle video together so you can ready yourself for the battle ahead!
Each of the eight classes has unique RUSH fuel, special abilities and RUSH ultimates.
To truly master ONRUSH and secure vital wins for your team you’ll have to be proficient in every vehicle and use its abilities and ultimates at the opportune moment.
So get your notebooks out, glue your eyes to the video below, and get ready to CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!
– Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire behind
– Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
– Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
– Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range
– Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable
– Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks
– Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
– Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
– Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
– Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect
– Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks
– Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies
– Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
– Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
– Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
– Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost
– Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team when you boost
– Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates
– Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
– Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
– Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents
– Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind
– Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost
– Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder