DiRT Rally 2.0 Road Book – 21/12/18
Well, what an end to 2018! We’ve had a brand new trailer, a live stream (or two!), and now we’re rounding off with a wintry competition to keep you busy during the festive season. Before we get stuck into what you need to do to win yourself a DiRT Rally 2.0 t-shirt, let’s have a quick recap of what we’ve seen of DiRT Rally 2.0 this week…
Our Rally Through the Ages trailer landed yesterday! As all you rally fans know, off-road racing has a very colourful history – and this trailer showcases how awesome it is to bring this to life with DiRT Rally 2.0. You’ve got the Alpine in New Zealand, the Mk II in Australia, the quattro in Spain and ’95 Impreza in the US – what’s not to love?
Of course, we also streamed this week – twice! – so if you have a spare hour or so, you can catch up with them here:
It’s worth mentioning that resident rally driver Jon wasn’t 100% happy with his set-up yesterday, so he had another pop at Spain in the Porsche this afternoon. Watch it here with bonus replay cam:
That’s not all we’ve shown of DiRT Rally 2.0 this year, as you might know… You can catch up with everything DiRT Rally 2.0 with this handy YouTube playlist:
Now that’s out of the way and you’re all videoed out, you probably want to know what you need to do to win a DiRT Rally 2.0 t-shirt… Well, in short: we have FIVE t-shirts to give-away to the best wintry screenshots of DiRT Rally. Show us the snowy peaks of Monte, or the banks of Sweden, or maybe put your own little festive spin on a classic! Any screenshot you post on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #DiRTyWinter will put you in the running for a tee – just as long as you get it in before 4th January 2019.
The full T&Cs are below – but for now, we want to say thanks for joining us in 2018, and we’ll see you in 2019 for more DiRTy fun!
Love, the DiRT team x
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Software Company Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. The competition will run until Friday 4th January 2019. No further entries will be considered past this date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: send your screenshot to the official DiRT game Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram channels tagging #DiRTyWinter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a DiRT Rally 2.0 t-shirt will be awarded to the most popular screenshot entries. Winners will be asked to provide further information to allow us to send the prize.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will by chosen by Codemasters and announced on the official verified DiRTgame channels. The decision is final.
15. The winners will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.