Patch Notes: Version 1.6 of DiRT Rally 2.0
Version 1.6 of DiRT Rally 2.0 is here, once again featuring numerous fixes and tweaks based on your feedback.
The Lancia Delta S4 heads up this update, as it features new audio based on fresh recordings of the real-world rally car. In addition to this there are various tweaks to AI performance, H-Pattern transmission support and reset lines at numerous Locations.
Your continued feedback is always appreciated, so be sure to head to the forums and visit our bug-reporting thread where you can share your thoughts.
- Resolved issue whereby players were seeing blank entries above their current Leaderboard standing.
- Removed potential exploit that allowed for unlimited restarts in My Team Events.
- Widened AI performance capabilities across several difficulty levels, making the jump in challenge feel less dramatic.
- Updated engine audio for Lancia Delta S4, based on new real-world audio data.
- Adjusted headlight glass texture on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.
- Added night time dashboard illumination to the Porsche 911 SC RS.
- Miscellaneous fixes and adjustments to damage models of multiple cars.
- Adjusted AI performance on Night Rally Stages.
- Adjusted AI performance during Wet Rallycross Events.
- Adjusted AI performance to better simulate tyre wear during Events with long distances between Service Areas.
- Fixed issue regarding tyre marks not appearing on certain surfaces.
- Adjusted rain effects for better visibility when using interior camera views.
- Reduced excessive dirt kick-up at Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- Resolved issue where rain audio would cut out on longer Stages.
- Resolved issue where ambient sounds would cut out in Service Areas.
- Fixed multiple issues with co-driver calls on Germany Rally Stages.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern with Clutch or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Improved animations of certain Engine Mapping Upgrade unlock notificiations.
- Added subtitles to Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX) introductory video.
- Minor fixes to Brazilian Portuguese translations during loading screens.
- Improvements to Location loading times (Steam version only).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Germany Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Argentina Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Poland Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Hell, Lånkebanen (Norway RX).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- General stability improvements and minor bug-fixes throughout the game.