DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifiers: Round 1
The DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series kicks off from September 10 with the first Round of Qualifiers.
Round 1 Schedule
Here is the schedule of Qualifiers for Round 1 of the DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series, for both Rally and Rallycross disciplines. Head to the World Series tab in-game to find the Qualifiers as they go live, and keep an eye on the Leaderboards to see who’s on track for the Quarter-Finals.
The player with the fastest time on each platform in each Qualifier will progress, as will the driver on each platform with the fastest cumulative time across the 3 weeks.
- Rally: Poland – Kopina – H2 FWD
- Rallycross: Hell, Norway – RX1600
- Rally: Argentina – Las Juntas – Group B 4WD
- Rallycross: Trois-Rivières, Canada – RX2
- Rally: New Zealand – Te Awanga Forward – R5
- Rallycross: Lohéac Bretagne, France – RX Supercars
Participation Prize: BMW M2 Competition
Every player who competes in a DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifier will be rewarded with an new car, the BMW M2 Competition.
If you set a valid time in a DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifier you will later be rewarded with an exclusive version the BMW M2 Competition for use in My Team, where you can perform upgrades, compete in Daily Challenges and more. This special version of the BMW M2 Competition also provides you with free car repairs. Taking part in the World Series Qualifiers is currently the only way to obtain this car for use in My Team.
The BMW M2 Competition is rewarded at the end of each Qualifier’s week.
DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Information
For the most up-to-date information on the DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series, head to the following pages for everything you need.
- DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series – General Information
- DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series – Terms & Conditions of Competition
- DiRT Rally 2.0 World series – Sporting Regulations