COMPETITION: Win A Copy Of The F1® 2019 Official Season Review!
The brand new F1® season is very nearly here, and on the last day of testing at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, we wanted to celebrate with a competition! Courtesy of Duke Video, we have 3 copies of the F1® 2019 OFFICIAL REVIEW on Blu-Ray to give away, as well as some F1® game merch.
How do you become the owner of these amazing prizes? All you need to do is retweet the tweet below to be in with a chance. Three winners will be selected at random, and the lucky three will win a copy of the F1® 2019 OFFICIAL REVIEW, along with some F1® game merch too.
? COMPETITION ?
RT TO WIN
We have 3⃣ copies of the F1 2019 Official Season Review on Blu-Ray to give away, courtesy of @DukeVideo – and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to RT this tweet!
Ends noon GMT 2nd March 2020.
Ts & Cs: https://t.co/9sDtDv1LgA pic.twitter.com/DTfTiDrAe3
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) February 28, 2020
Sound good? Good! Get retweeting – you’ve got until noon GMT Monday 2nd March 2020 to get your entry in!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open Worldwide, except employees of Codemasters Software Company Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the official verified Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
6. Closing date for entry will be noon GMT on Monday, 2nd March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Retweet the Tweet linked above.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
– Three winners will be selected at random and receive: a copy of the F1 2019 Official Review on Blu-Ray, a F1 2019 game t-shirt, notebook, pen and steelbook.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other Social Network.
You might also like
Every Story Has A Beginning – F1® 2021 Out Now
Five Formula 1 Drivers Already Confirmed For Second Virtual Grand Prix
LIAM PAYNE, IAN POULTER AND SIR CHRIS HOY JOIN F1 DRIVERS FOR F1 ESPORTS VIRTUAL BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
Formula 1 launches Virtual Grand Prix Series to replace postponed races
Snap your Bahrain Grand Prix Overtakes And Win F1® 2019 Game Merch