Win F1 2019 Game Merch In Our Australian Grand Prix Photo Mode Competition
Win F1® 2019 game merch
The new F1® season is nearly here, and we absolutely cannot wait for the opening race at Albert Park! We’ve got 5 sets of F1® 2019 game merchandise to give away to some lucky winners. How can you win? Simple. We want your best pictures using F1® 2019’s Photo Mode – all you need to do is take them on Albert Park, and make sure you use one of the 2019 cars. That’s it. Once you’ve taken your picture, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet it to us at ‘@Formula1game’ using the hashtag ‘#F12019’. We’ll only be accepting two entries per person, so make sure they count! You’ve got until 12pm GMT on Thursday, 12th March 2020… good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. Two entries only from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12 noon GMT Thursday, 12th March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: play F1® 2019, and take a screenshot using Photo Mode. Entries must be using an 2019 F1 car and be on the Australian circuit Albert Park to be eligible for entry. Send it to us via email@example.com, or tweet to us at ‘@Formula1game’ using the hashtag ‘#F12019’.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: five winners will receive a F1® 2019 game t-shirt in a size of their choice, Steelbook, notebook and pen.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winners will be chosen by Codemasters. The decision is final.
15. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
You might also like
Every Story Has A Beginning – F1® 2021 Out Now
Five Formula 1 Drivers Already Confirmed For Second Virtual Grand Prix
LIAM PAYNE, IAN POULTER AND SIR CHRIS HOY JOIN F1 DRIVERS FOR F1 ESPORTS VIRTUAL BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
Formula 1 launches Virtual Grand Prix Series to replace postponed races
Snap your Bahrain Grand Prix Overtakes And Win F1® 2019 Game Merch