This Is Formula 1
We’ve been teasing some of the classic content for a while now and we think it’s time to reveal some of the big name drivers and legendary cars that’ll feature in F1 2013 this October.
F1 Classics is introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker and features a new fictional racing series allowing players to race cars, drivers and circuits from different eras. The teams are represented by two drivers – where possible the original that raced in the team’s specific car and the team legend that has represented the team during a different era.
Overall F1 2013 has 10 iconic world champions within F1 Classics including Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost and Michael Schumacher. Between those and the 5 F1 2013 champions they’ve won an incredible 29 World Driver’s Championships between them.
1980s (F1 2013 and F1 2013: Classic Edition)
- 1980 Williams FW07B – Alan Jones & Alain Prost
- 1986 Team Lotus 98T – Mario Andretti & Emerson Fittipaldi
- 1988 Ferrari F1-87/88C – Gerhard Berger & Michael Schumacher
- 1988 Team Lotus 100T – Satoru Nakajima & Mika Hakkinen
- 1988 Williams FW12 – Nigel Mansell & Damon Hill
1990s (F1 2013: Classic Edition only)
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A – Jean Alesi & TBA
- 1992 Williams FW14B – Nigel Mansell & David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310 – Michael Schumacher & Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18 – Damon Hill & Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399 – Eddie Irvine & Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21 – TBA & Alain Prost
You’ll be able to race all of these on Brands Hatch and Circuit De Jerez, those who get their hands on the Classic Edition will also have Imola and Estoril to test their skills on!
You might also like
Every Story Has A Beginning – F1® 2021 Out Now
Five Formula 1 Drivers Already Confirmed For Second Virtual Grand Prix
LIAM PAYNE, IAN POULTER AND SIR CHRIS HOY JOIN F1 DRIVERS FOR F1 ESPORTS VIRTUAL BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
Formula 1 launches Virtual Grand Prix Series to replace postponed races
Snap your Bahrain Grand Prix Overtakes And Win F1® 2019 Game Merch