GRID Giveaway – WIN a Kimoa Cap Signed by Fernando Alonso!
The entire GRID team here at Codemasters is full of champions and experts in their field, but there’s one in particular who you may’ve heard of. GRID’s Race Consultant is the double Formula One World Champion and 24 Heures de Le Mans winner, Fernando Alonso.
We recently paid a visit to Alonso at his very own museum in Oviedo, where we picked up an official Kimoa FA Karting School cap. Alonso was more than happy to sign the cap, and now it’s YOURS to win in our big GRID Instagram competition.
To win the cap, all it takes is a couple of simple steps. Head over to the official GRID Instagram page, follow us, and Like our latest post which features the Kimoa cap. Do that and you’ll be entered into the competition, ending on 12 noon BST, Tuesday, 30th July 2019.
We’ll announce the winner on that Instagram page later in the week, so be sure to keep following our channels for more news. Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. One entry only from the same person is permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12 noon BST Tuesday, 30th July 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: on the official GRID Instagram channel, https://www.instagram.com/gridgame/, follow the account, and ‘Like’ the account’s post that features the prize and details.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: the winner will receive a Kimoa FA Karting School cap from the Museo Y Circuito Fernando Alonso, Oviedo, signed by Fernando Alonso.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be chosen by Codemasters. The decision is final.
15. The winner will be notified by Instagram and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.