PC Patch – 30th July // GRID Autosport
A patch is currently being prepared for PC that will fix a number of issues and also include a number of new features such as Time Trial as well as opening up Advanced Controller Options for all devices.
The patch is currently scheduled for deployment today (July 30th) and the full list of changes can be found below:
- Feature Addition – Time Trial mode implemented for GRID Autosport.
- Feature Addition – Advanced controller options made available for all devices, not only devices that are officially supported.
- Feature Addition – “Current race timer” added to multiplayer lobbies, allowing new entrants (who are waiting within the lobby for the current race to complete) to gauge the progress of the current event.
- Online Fix – (DLC) – Fixes specifically to improve future DLC cross compatibility within online matches.
- Career Fix – (Audio) – Fix to prevent music from cutting off entirely within the race results screens.
- AI Fix – (Drift) – AI could potentially control player car after terminal damage in two-part drift events.
- RaceNet Fix – Fixed instances of RaceNet profile switching leading to Club Tags & liveries being mismatched in game.
- RaceNet Fix – Fixed issue which caused the RaceNet Challenge Medal objectives to be too easily attained.
- AI Fix – Resolved sporadic instances of AI being given lap times before actually completing the lap.
- AI Fix – Fixed an issue which could make AI players within Demolition Derby events impervious to receiving terminal damage from the player’s car.
- RaceNet Fix – Removed instances where ghost entrants could appear within RaceNet Challenge Events.
- Splitscreen Fix – Fixed issue in relation to being able to generate playlist events which contain DLC content.
- Career Fix – Resolved irregular instances of “Previous Race Results” grid orders being incorrect for the first race within a championship.
- Online Fix – (Playlists) -Added “number of laps” to the online track vote screen.
- Online Fix – Fixed messaging issue to inform a player they have been promoted to Lobby Host.
- Online Fix – (Customisation) – Resolved instances of customised wheels not appearing correctly for certain vehicle types.
- Online Fix – (Results) – Resolved erratic instances of retired players not being labelled correctly in the live race results screen.
- Online Fix – (Playlist) – Fixed sporadic instances of players transitioning from Endurance to a Race/Time Attack mode then receiving an incorrect UI menu on the voting screen.
- Stability Improvement – Dallara Indycar – Fixed sporadic crashes when loading into events using the Indycar.
- Online Fix – Amended incorrect reference to ‘downloadable content’ used on when purchasing DLC.
- Splitscreen Fix – Text strings updated in event rules screen for all disciplines.
- Stability Improvement – Fixed instances of the game entering an unresponsive state after uplink removal whilst completing RaceNet Challenge events.
- Stability Improvement – Fixed stability issues when host disconnects during rolling start events.
- Stability Improvement – Fixed issues when booting the game with 2 or more pads active, the game giving all control to the “highest numbered” pad.
- RaceNet Fix – RaceNet Club names now use verified strings within the online newsfeed and loading screens.
- Online Fix – Unavailable tracks are no longer searchable via the online custom search filters.
- Online Fix – Fixed instances of total online winnings displaying incorrectly.
- Stability Improvement – Fixed instances when title loses functionality when controller is disconnected during inviting a friend to join game play.
- Online Fix – Fixed matchmaking issues when players are unable to find a session after initial host left by powering down their console.
- Stability Improvement – Remedied instances where players are given a prolonged black screen when entering spectator mode.
- Online Fix – Fixed sporadic instances of the “Cancel” button on the YouTube upload screen failing to function.
- Splitscreen Fix – Updated drift event rules screen.
- Career Fix – (GRID Series) – Remedied instances of the player not being given completed objective rewards.
- AI Fix – (Drift) – Fixed several instances where the AI in your heat always earns a score much higher or lower than the AI in every other heat.
- Career Fix – Fixed a tuning error when using the s2000 with certain teams in the first season of tuner.
- AI Fix – (Spa) – Resolved issues with multiple cars across various classes crashing into RHS wall at Eau Rouge chicane (turn 3).
- Art Fix – (Washington) – Fixed blank billboards/flags around track spillage areas where sponsors should have been displayed.
- Splitscreen Fix – (OSD) – Fixed instances where the starting sequence countdown for drift is displayed on the wrong screen, with incorrect timing for one player.
- Splitscreen Fix – Fixed issue in relation to there being no AI present when racing in splitscreen playlist events.
- AI Fix – (Touring) – Resolved instances of AI cars not moving off the starting grid at Mount Panorama.
- Online Fix – Buying a car immediately after purchasing a garage slot could cause the car names to be misaligned or missing.
- Online Fix – Users were in certain instances unable to “View Vehicle” within vehicle store until first viewing an owned car in a custom livery.
- Online Fix – (Eliminator) – Resolved issues related to players who terminally damage will be placed first on the results screen.
- Online Fix – Fixed instances of players switching from party mode to another vehicle discipline then having upgrade stats removed from a player’s owned car.
- Career Fix – Using a flashback whilst corner cutting could result in the lap counter not incrementing.
- Online Fix – Resolved sporadic instances of upgrading an owned vehicle also upgrading the loan version.
- Online Fix – Fixed some instances of vehicle models not correctly loading for party mode vehicle classes that have multiple vehicles.
- Online Fix – Fixed select tooltip persisting on screen during online sessions if the user is on the confirm repair screen as the pre-race timer expires.
- RaceNet Fix – Resolved issues related to the “best lap time” ghost car using a default livery rather than the player’s custom livery.
- Online Fix – Fixed instances of viewing another players stats causing the user to receive the wrong race winnings.
- RaceNet Fix – Players are told they are ‘Signing out of RaceNet’ when returning to the Press Start screen after purchasing DLC.
- Career Fix – (Street) – Some players were not awarded the team target bonus for Cup objectives when driving for Ravenwest.
- AI Fix – (Drift) – Very easy AI in quarter and semi final heats will always have medium level difficulty scores.
- Career Fix – (Drift) – Fixed sporadic instances of “Drive X km in a Drift event” sponsor objective giving an impossibly high figure.
- Feature Addition – Support implemented for additional DLC including a “Sprint” pack (with additional game mode) and a “Touring Car” pack.
- NVidia 3D Vision Improvements: convergence is now customisable via the NVidia Control Panel hotkeys
- Miscellaneous additional bug fixes
You might also like
GRID Season 3 – Six new cars, Suzuka Circuit, Achievements – Coming April 15th
GRID: Car Tuning in Multiplayer and More Community-Requested Additions
GRID Season 2 Coming February 12 – Track Day Supercars
Public Lobbies Coming to GRID, Plus More Upcoming Changes
GRID Season 1 Coming December 4 – Hot Hatch Showdown