F1® Mobile Racing – Win F1 Credits by Sending Us Your Screenshots!
Want to earn some sweet in-game rewards for F1® Mobile Racing, whilst showing off your artistic side?
Send us screenshots of the car you’re using in our latest free-to-play F1 mobile game – simply send them to our Facebook or Twitter channels. Every Thursday, we’ll pick our favourite image and reward the winner with 150 F1 Credits: an in-game currency that allows you purchase R&D packs, fast-track Blueprint research and much more!
Whether you choose to use your custom F1 car, or one of the official F1 cars from the Shop, is up to you. Feel free to get creative – use filters, crops, or other effects if you like, to give your F1® Mobile Racing machine the love it deserves. Here’s our very own Christina McGrath showing us how it’s done…
Update 1 for F1® Mobile Racing introduced a few tools that’ll help you nail that perfect look. As well as new liveries to try on for size, there are new camera angles to take advantage of. Hang on the Duels tab for a few seconds and you’ll have some tracking shots of your car to use. Put it all together and – who knows? – you might just be crowned our weekly winner…
We’ll get in touch with each winner and ask for your device details, so you can claim your reward. T&Cs are below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to all, except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the official Codemasters website and forum.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are not permitted.
7. The competition will run weekly until further notice, beginning each Friday and ending each Thursday.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: send your entry to the F1® Mobile Racing Twitter and/or Facebook channels.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: the winner will receive 150 F1 Credits to be used in F1® Mobile Racing. Winners will be asked to provide further information to allow us to send the prize.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will by chosen by Codemasters and announced on the F1® Mobile Racing Twitter and Facebook channels. The decision is final.
15. The winners will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.